Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

I'm A Lucky Duck To Have You

Hello, crafty friends! Today, I've got a card for you which was inspired by Joyce Nakaoka's cards featuring Gerda Steiner Designs stamp set Lucky Duck. When I first saw Joyce's cards I simply fell in love with them. That was exactly the scene I wanted to reproduce on one of my Valentine's cards. So I gave it a try and here is how my creation turned out:

I ended up with more intense colors for the sunset, but I guess that's just exactly what I like about my card. Hope my hubby will enjoy it as well:)

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a nice day and see you here in a couple of days!

Challenges I would like to enter this card in:
Gerda Steiner Designs: 15th Share your Design Challenge
Crazy 4 Challenges: #321 Down Under Challenge
Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps: #170 With Love
Little Miss Muffet Challenges: #130 Anything Goes
Hiding in My Craft Room: #236 Freestyle
The Diva's that cut ... paper: Love, Marriage & Anniversaries
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: Love is in the air
Melonheadz Friends: Love Challenge
The Paper Girls Challenge Blog: #97 Valentine/Love
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: #290 All Creatures Great and Small

16 comments:

  1. This is super cute, and wow what great gradient inking!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Die Cut Diva's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preprosto čudovita je! Krasne barve in prisrčna "zgodbica". :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Love the background scene.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this adorable card with us at LMMS! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. prav neverjetno si tole naredila!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Fan Tastic Tuesday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous card , Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both fun and beautiful. I love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful colour, fab design and the duck is adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Back again... This time with fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk. A perfect entry for our all creatures great and small!
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Back again... This time with fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk. A perfect entry for our all creatures great and small!
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, so cute!... Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week:)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning! Love it!! Thanks for joining our ‘Love is in the Air’ challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is such a bright eye catching card, I love it! Thanks for playing along with us Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty! Love the inked background!!!

    Thank you for participating in the MelonHeadz Friends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete